Before you complete the entry form here is a final checklist to make sure you have eveything you need to make a successful submission.
- Chosen the category/ies you are entering (See the Categories)
- Written your category specific entry document in English, using the prescribed subheadings ( See "Entry Guide" for details)
- Project Title
- Retail Brand
- EPS. version of your company/brand logo ready for uploading
- Supporting material to highlight the project you're entering (Picture, video, testimonials, reviews etc)
- Credit/Debit card ready to complete payment for your entry via PayPal (£125 + UK VAT. Alternatvily discuss BACS payment with us prior to entering)
Now all that is left to do is fill out the entry form below, upload your prepared materials in the relevant fields, click submit to complete payment. Good luck to everyone who takes part in the 2016 ORAs!
Need a little more persuasion to enter the ORAs this year? Please take a moment to watch the hightlights from the lucky 2015 winners. Just think, you could be a part of it this year.
See them here.
PRIX D'OR 2015
The Award Winners booklet is a useful guide to the finalists and winners last year.
The Online Business Awards and are open to any UK non-retail online business. Please click the logo for more information.